1. Don’t eat that! That’s soap.
2. Can you not smell that. That diaper has poop in it!
3. Why are you licking the wall?
4. Please don’t try to eat your toes.
5. Don’t eat that. That’s.. What is that?!
6. That’s not my butt on my chest. That’s cleavage.
7. There’s no cartoon today because the people who works at the TV station is having diarrhoea.
8. We can’t eat chocolates for dinner because later worms will grow in your stomach.
9. For the last time, no you can’t use your toothbrush to clean the toilet bowl.
10. What am I doing here?
Toddler years are only for a few years, but they sure do do things to you.
What’s the weirdest thing you find yourself saying to your kids?